Are you Mad material?
It’s always been our belief that Madness is central to being passionate, unique and brilliant. If that sounds like you in a nutshell, keep reading…you could be one of our newest “inmates”.
At its core, MadHouse is a community of content creatives, thought leaders, and those who aspire to continually develop their knowledge and skills.
If you are constantly thinking of topics to write about and want to explore new ideas that are of interest to you and will appeal to our readers, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are also looking for podcasts, videos, & photography. If you’re a content producer or simply want to learn more about subjects that interest you, fill out the form below and you could be invited you to our MadHouse community.
How to get involved?
- MadHouse is a true community where we have created an online space for you to communicate, encourage others and post your own articles for our team to review.
- Sign up below to get started!!
I’m so excited, what’s next?
Step 1 – Join the community
Sign up to our MadHouse Community Slack Channel to submit and discuss articles. Feel free to also follow the MadHouse Facebook Page
Step 2 – Contact details
Step 3 – Get ready!
- Feel free to flick us your info in the MadHouse Community Slack Channel
- Please send your professional bio (100 words) and a clear headshot 200 x1920 / Portrait (just like a Linkedin headshot)
What topics are we looking for?
Topics that are within your interest and expertise:
- Business advice
- Tech, tech and more tech
- Digital tips and tricks
- Startup Stories
Our Quality Community Guidelines
- Submissions must meet the MadHouse editorial team’s quality standards in order to get published. MadHouse has the right to deny any materials that do not meet those standards.
- You must proofread your work before posting to our MadHouse community
- You cannot re-publish any articles sent to us on your own blog platforms, such as LinkedIn, given they are successfully published. Although, of course, you can;
- Share links to any of our content by email and social media
- Reference or quote up to 75 words of any of the text content in your own blog articles, as long as you reference and link to the URL of the specific MadHouse blog article
- The MadHouse editorial team reserves the right to edit and adapt your article content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness (although we will endeavor to maintain the integrity of your writing style or angle for a particular story)